Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Welcome!!

Hi everyone, welcome to The Dark Knit Podcast - The Knitter Gotham deserves.  Where knitting and geekery collide.  The rough plan for the show is to start off with a knitting segment, the usual knitting podcast stuff: what I'm knitting, what I'm queuing, etc.  And for the second half, I'll be talking about what is going on in the geek world, or at least the stuff I'm interested in.  Comics, movies, shows, games, etc.  I'm hoping to get some guests for the geek-part eventually, but in the meantime, it'll just be me babbling away about what I like, and hopefully, what you like.

I'll hopefully be uploading my first show tomorrow.  I'm excited to start talking to you all and getting to know you.  I hope you like it and I'll talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new podcast Ms Darkknit. Looking forward to reading all the tales that you yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goid luck Jamie. I'm pulling for uou. Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete