Saturday, April 26, 2014

Episode 2 - Show Notes

What's on my Needles?

Finished Object
(the color isn't quite right, it's not nearly this loud, much more subtle)
Queue:

Craftiness:
I took a ceramics painting class and made a yarn bowl!




Pretty!!
Check out 2 Guy Yarn Co. on Etsy.  Lovely semisolid yarns (but don't steal my Lavender Fog!)

Geekery:
PAX East

Podcasts

Pull List
  • Last Week
    • Batman #30
    • Batman Eternal #2
    • Birds of Prey #30
    • I picked up Batman and Wonder Woman #30, but haven't read it, so I didn't mention it on the podcast.
  • This Week
    • Batman Eternal #3
    • really... just the one?
    • I need more titles
  • Next Week

Wonder Woman - We are on the hunt for the best Wonder Woman stories.  Let everyone know your favorite in the comments or in The Dark Knit Podcast group on Ravelry.

I FORGOT A SEGMENT!!!! - What am I drinking?
  • A Guinness.  Just in case you were wondering.


Contact me!

If you'd like to get in touch with me, please feel free to leave a comment here, email me at thedarkknitpodcast(at)gmail(dot)com.  On Ravelry and Instagram, I'm FireSpinner526.  And on twitter I'm @darkknitpodcast.


No comments:

Post a Comment