Thursday, April 10, 2014

Episode 1 - The Dark Knit Rises




Episode 1 - The Dark Knit Rises

Hi everyone, I hope you all enjoy my new podcast.  Here are the show notes:

What's on your needles:


Queue:

  • Icarus by Leah Goldstein from Knitty Spring/Summer 2014

Geek Rambing:

Today, I ramble about Captain America: The Winter Soldier, beer cocktails, and PAX East!

What I'm Drinking:

  • Son of Coul by Cara McGee from Adagio Teas!! Chestnutty goodness!

Pull List:

This week...

  • Batgirl #30
  • Batman Eternal #1
  • Captain Marvel #2

Next week...

  • Batman #30
  • Batman & Wonder Woman #30
  • Birds of Prey #30
  • Wonder Woman #30

And the Sex Criminals Volume 1 trade paperback is coming out next week!  If you haven't read this series yet, check it out!

Catching up on:

  • Captain Marvel
  • Avengers


I hope you guys liked it.  I promise I'll try to "um" a little less next time and will work on getting a good mic.  If you want to contact me, please feel free to leave a comment here, email me at thedarkknitpodcast(at)gmail(dot)com.  And on Ravelry and Instagram, I'm firespinner526 (for now).

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment